- ‘Green’ ideas for winter-white weddings
- Six ways to use social media in your job search
- Use a fresh start to get organized with these tips
- Is this the year you change your career?
- Financial savings and more when shopping online
- Living credit smart in tough financial times
- Save money, even when you splurge
- Small business, big opportunities: Tips for women focused on managing their small businesses
- How do you keep cash flowing? Small companies go online for answers
- Three things you’d never guess would affect your chances of getting a job
What you need to know about commenting on WQmagazine.com, Women’s Quarterly.
You must be mindful, civil and respectful to other members, even if you disagree with them.
No advertising or commercial solicitation will be allowed.
Flooding or spamming on the site is not permitted.
No articles, news reports, or other copyrighted material may be posted without the permission of the relevant copyright owners.
Participation in, encouragement, or suggestion of any illegal behavior is cause for immediate deletion and suspension of posting privileges, and may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Any form of harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, vulgar, or obscene language or behavior, will not be tolerated or allowed.
Any unacceptable content (including but not limited to posts, user names, or subject lines) will be deleted.
This discussion forum is public. Do not post personal or any other identifying information, such as your name, telephone number, address, email, etc. Also, do not post any personal information about a third party without that person’s explicit consent.
We encourage you to use discretion and do your own research, before following the advice of any posts made by other users. Please keep in mind that other users may claim expert status (legal, medical, etc.) that they really do not have.