- ‘Green’ ideas for winter-white weddings
- Six ways to use social media in your job search
- Use a fresh start to get organized with these tips
- Is this the year you change your career?
- Financial savings and more when shopping online
- Living credit smart in tough financial times
- Save money, even when you splurge
- Small business, big opportunities: Tips for women focused on managing their small businesses
- How do you keep cash flowing? Small companies go online for answers
- Three things you’d never guess would affect your chances of getting a job
WQ Magazine is excited to promote the following contests:
- Searching for the EVERYDAY WOMAN (National)
Looking for women 25 and up, tell us about you and send us a clear selfie or snapshot – up to 3 photos. The winner will get a professional photo shoot and be on our cover. We are not looking for industry standard model types. If you are a model, check out our “Aspiring Models” Contest.
- Cover Story Competition ( International )
Do you have a success story? A story that will inspire our audience? This competition is for women 25 and up with a great success story. Please submit 3 photos — one at play, one at work and a professional headshot. The winner will get a feature spread in our magazine.
- Video Competition (International)
Our Video Competition is open to anyone who is either a woman or whose message is directed at, geared toward or meant for women. We are looking for video content that is of interviews with women, inspirational videos, how-to videos or advertisements geared to women. Must be at least 21 to enter.
- Aspiring Models Contest ( International)
Get more exposure! We are looking for models to be in our #WomanCrushWednesday spotlight featured in our sister magazine – New League Magazine. Models must be between 21 to 35 with a total of 5 professional swimsuit, lingerie or fitness photos. NO NUDE PHOTOS. Top Ten winners will get magazine features.
ICE Media Entertainment is the official sponsor of these contests.