- ‘Green’ ideas for winter-white weddings
- Six ways to use social media in your job search
- Use a fresh start to get organized with these tips
- Is this the year you change your career?
- Financial savings and more when shopping online
- Living credit smart in tough financial times
- Save money, even when you splurge
- Small business, big opportunities: Tips for women focused on managing their small businesses
- How do you keep cash flowing? Small companies go online for answers
- Three things you’d never guess would affect your chances of getting a job
Zapping top myths about laser hair removal
Today there are more advanced technologies, such as the GentleMax Pro system, which delivers a wide range of treatments for effective hair removal on all skin types. Each treatment focuses on the individual, and the system prompts a series of questions about the person’s skin tone and overall makeup to help determine optimal settings for best results. It leverages two fast and powerful lasers: the Alexandrite and the Yag, for customized results on all skin types, light and dark. It is important to note that if you are considering laser hair removal, you should first work closely with a skincare consultant to understand what treatment options work best for your individual skin.
No pain no gain? The leading edge technology in laser hair removal has enabled a more comfortable experience for those nervous about the “ouch” factor. It delivers an intense but gentle burst of energy onto targeted areas of the skin, delivering a controlled amount of therapeutic heat to the area. In addition, many of our clients report that the system’s cool pulse provides increased comfort during treatment.
While laser hair removal does require a more substantial upfront investment, long-term results significantly trump traditional routines such as shaving or waxing. Studies have shown that women spend, on average, $10,000 on shaving over their lifetime, with waxing more than doubling the investment, especially when done by a professional. Laser hair removal can help save time and money over the course of a lifetime, and aesthetic service providers like American Laser Skincare offer a true personalized experience based on real, effective and achievable results.
GentleMax Pro treatments are separated by a window of four to 12 weeks depending on the treatment area and the individual’s hair regrowth cycle, making long-term hair removal a much less tedious and time consuming task. In order to be ready for summer, now is the perfect time to start.
Laser treatments target the root of the hair rather than the surface hair so you are able to shave in between treatments and not worry about growing any unsightly hair.