What you need to know about using and commenting on WQmagazine.com, Women’s Quarterly.
- You must be mindful, civil and respectful to other members, even if you disagree with them.
- No advertising or commercial solicitation will be allowed.
- Flooding or spamming on the site is not permitted.
- No articles, news reports, or other copyrighted material may be posted without the permission of the relevant copyright owners.
- Participation in, encouragement, or suggestion of any illegal behavior is cause for immediate deletion and suspension of posting privileges, and may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Any form of harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, vulgar, or obscene language or behavior, will not be tolerated or allowed.
- Any unacceptable content (including but not limited to posts, user names, or subject lines) will be deleted.
- This discussion forum is public. Do not post personal or any other identifying information, such as your name, telephone number, address, email, etc. Also, do not post any personal information about a third party without that person’s explicit consent.
We encourage you to use discretion and do your own research, before following the advice of any posts made by other users. Please keep in mind that other users may claim expert status (legal, medical, etc.) that they really do not have.
Disclaimer and Other Legal Information:
WQMagazine.com is an online community and collaboration of and for women supporting women. This is not a peer-reviewed journal or a sponsored publication.
We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. It is the reader’s responsibility to verify their own facts.
The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer or company. Assumptions made in the analysis are not reflective of the position of any entity other than the author(s) – and, since we are critically-thinking human beings, these views are always subject to change, revision, and rethinking at any time. Please do not hold us to them in perpetuity.
Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writers will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that result from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. Therefore, feel free to challenge us and disagree with us in the comments section – but we reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, etc) – so keep it polite and relevant. Please!
The authors and WQMagazine.com are not to be held responsible for misuse, reuse, recycled and cited and/or uncited copies of content within this website by others.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
By continuing to make use of this website – veiwing, browsing, commenting – you are in agreement to the above terms.