- ‘Green’ ideas for winter-white weddings
- Six ways to use social media in your job search
- Use a fresh start to get organized with these tips
- Is this the year you change your career?
- Financial savings and more when shopping online
- Living credit smart in tough financial times
- Save money, even when you splurge
- Small business, big opportunities: Tips for women focused on managing their small businesses
- How do you keep cash flowing? Small companies go online for answers
- Three things you’d never guess would affect your chances of getting a job
Tips to bring fun back to the most important meal of the day
* Don’t hit the snooze button – set your alarm to your favorite radio station to start your day off dancing, even before you step out of bed.
* Use a coffee pot with a timer so you wake up to fresh coffee already brewing.
* Sing like you’re auditioning for your favorite reality show in the shower – just make sure you use a shower radio instead of a plug-in microphone.
* Jazz up your typical breakfast in an unexpected way. Try sprinkling some cereal over your yogurt or enjoy it with low-fat chocolate milk for a nutty start to your day.
* Make your morning commute more entertaining by popping in the latest bestseller. Not only will it help you pass the time, but provide fun water cooler chatter.